01. 10. 2023
1. On a computer, go to a Minecraft map website such as Minecraftsix.com and Minecraftmaps.com.
2. To learn more about a map, click the name.
3. Click the Download link when you have found the map you desire.
4. Unzip the downloaded file.
5. Right-click the map folder, and select Copy. Copy multiple folders with names such as “DIM1” or “DIM-1” to ensure that you have enough copies.
6. Click the menu to open the Minecraft Launcher and choose Launch Options.
7. To confirm, enable “Advanced Settings” and click OK.
8. Click + Add New.
9. To turn it on, toggle the “Game directory” switch.
10. To open the Minecraft game folder, click the green arrow.
11. Double-click on the Saves folder.
12. Copy the map folder that you have copied earlier to the saves folder by pressing Control+V on a PC or Command+V on a Mac.
13. Open Minecraft Launcher, tap on the menu, then select Launch Options to play the new map. If you haven't already, enable “Advanced settings”, then tap +Add New to select and add your map folder. Once the map is added, it will be displayed in the Singleplayer menu with all your other maps.